Release date: 31-Oct-2023
- Sweeper: Setting the start and stop points of the sweep parameter from the x-axis cursors in the Sweeper tab.
- Scope: Recording of scope streaming samples in HDF5 format from the Config tab.
- Connectivity: Possibility to connect and use the device from a different network.
Release date: 30-Jun-2023
Release date: 28-Feb-2023
- Aux Outputs: Changed the default scale factor from 1 to 10.
- LabOne API: Added support of Python 3.11.
- Sweeper Module: Improved phase unwrap feature.
- LabOne: Dropped support for Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 as they have reached their end of life.
Release date: 31-Aug-2022
- LabOne UI: Enabled Sweeper tab to handle Average Power and Standard Deviation of Arithmetic Unit (AU) signals.
- LabOne UI: Improved the Spectral Density feature of Sweeper tab.
Release date: 28-Feb-2022
- LabOne Software: 'Flat Top' window function for FFT mode of Scope, DAQ, and Spectrum.
- LabOne API: Support of Python 3.10.
Release date: 31-Aug-2021
- User Manual: HTML version available in LabOne user interface and online documentation.
- LabOne Software: Support for GNU/Linux and macOS on ARM64 and Apple M1 processors.
Release date: 28-Feb-2021
- LabOne API: Added online Programming Manual and Documentation.
- Sweeper: Simultaneous display of standard and X-Y plots to visualize Nyquist and Bode plots at the same time.
- Sweeper: Improved rendering of sweeps with more than 2000 points.
Release date: 20-Aug-2020
- LabOne: Trends plots to track readings from the Math sub-tab over time.
- LabOne: Device Information report in Device tab.
- LabOne: Improved colormaps available for 2D plots.
- PID Advisor: clamp maximum advised bandwidth to hardware limits to guard against instability.
Release date: 28-Feb-2020
- LabOne: added linear fit to the Math sub-tab of Sweeper and DAQ tabs.
- LabOne: histogram data can be saved in CSV format.
- LabOne: added option to display a normal or Rice distribution fit in Plotter tab.
- LabOne: improved importing of saved SVG figures to main vector graphics editors.
- PID option: added control button to keep or reset the integrator value on stop and restart of PID controllers.
- AWG: improved compilation stability.