This first chapter guides you through the initial set-up of your UHF Instrument in order to make your first measurements. This chapter comprises:
- Quick Start Guide for the impatient
- Inspecting the package content and accessories
- List of essential handling and safety instructions
- Installing LabOne, the UHF Instrument software, on your host computer
- Powering-on the device and connecting the device to a host computer
- Performing basic operation checks on the instrument
This chapter is delivered as a hard copy with the instrument upon delivery. It is also the first part of the UHF User Manual.