Release date: 31-Jan-2024
- SeqC command
startQAnow has constant latency, no matter its arguments.
- SeqC command
setDIOnow has constant latency, no matter its arguments.
Release date: 31-Oct-2023
- Device: Made it possible to connect and use the device from a different network.
Release date: 30-Jun-2023
- FW: Fixed a sporadic firmware issue causing "[error] Exception: TCP receive timeout" in the data server log followed by a disconnect during vector data transfer (e.g. QA results) from the device to the data server. (patch release)
- AWG: Fixed a bug, which caused
ksn_dsp_awg_vec_read - ERROR: Can’t read write-only ELF Data nodemessages in the firmware log.
Release date: 28-Feb-2023
- AWG: Fixed a bug in the AWG waveform playback for the auxiliary outputs using the SeqC command playAuxWave, where the voltage of the last sample was not held constant as specified.
Release date: 31-Aug-2022
- AWG: The ELF data node
/DEV.../AWGS/0/ELF/DATAaccepts raw data as 8-, 16-, and 64-bit integer vectors in addition to 32-bit words.
Release date: 28-Feb-2022
- QCCS: New Real-Time Logger that logs history of received ZSync and DIO messages facilitating setup of feedback data communication
Release date: 30-Aug-2021
- AWG: Added support for variable arguments in the playZero() AWG instruction to improve performance of run-time delay sweeps
- AWG: Increased update rate of
/DEV.../AWGS/0/ENABLE`node such that AWG state may be probed within 10 ms (previously >100 ms)
- LabOne: Reduced CPU load caused by the LabOne discovery service in networks with many Zurich Instruments devices
Release date: 28-Feb-2021
- LabOne API: Added online Programming Manual and Documentation
- Added option to load factory defaults in Device tab
- More than 60 ns improvement in latency of real-time qubit readout by new bypass paths of deskew and rotation units
- AWG: New sequencer instruction startQA() to trigger integration and monitor simultaneously
- AWG: New instruction resetOscPhase() to initialize oscillator phase independently of AWG Integration Trigger
- QA Setup: Support of dual-phase demodulation on a single signal input by new options of Signal Input Mapping setting
- Oscillator signals can now be enabled independently of the AWG in the In / Out tab
Release date: 20-Aug-2020
- NEW option UHF-DIG Digitizer: Scope enhancement with continuous scope streaming, increased memory, dual-channel operation, and segmented recording
- LabOne: Trends plots to track readings from the Math sub-tab over time
- LabOne: Introduced device error reporting
- QCCS: New DIO mode QA Results QCCS and new sequencer instruction setReadoutRegisterAddress for readout result feedback operation in combination with PQSC and HDAWG
- QCCS: New sequencer instruction waitZSyncTrigger for triggering over DIO link in combination with PQSC and HDAWG
- LabOne: Device Information report in Device tab
- LabOne: Improved colormaps available for 2D plots
Release date: 28-Feb-2020
- AWG: added SeqC instructions startQAResult() and startQAMonitor()
- Result Logger: sequential averaging mode
- External triggering of input monitor and integration
- QA Result: added complex data plot with persistence, rotation, shift and scaling
- LabOne API: new quantum analyzer API module
- LabOne: histogram data can be saved in CSV format
- LabOne: improved importing of saved SVG figures to main vector graphics editors
- AWG: improved compilation stability
Release date: 12-Aug-2019
- QAS: it’s now possible to bypass of the crosstalk suppression matrix to reduce the latency
- QAS: the oscillator can now be directly output on Signal Outputs on Signal Output 1 (sine) and 2 (cosine) using controls in the Signal Outputs tab. Relative nodes are changed
- QAS: discriminated qubit state can now be output on the Trigger Out connectors of the instrument
- QAS: crosstalk suppression matrix can be edited in the LabOne UI
- QAS: the deskew parameters can now be specified by the gain and phase imbalance of the mixer in the LabOne UI
- AWG: Added getQAResult and waitQAResultTrigger instructions to read the result of the last qubit state discrimination
- AWG: improved compilation speed and stability
- AWG: the waveform viewer now supports waveforms up to 10 MSa length
- AWG: the sequencer program memory has been restricted to the cache memory
- LabOne: macOS support
- LabOne: plots can be saved in PNG or JPEG format
- LabOne: add context menus for plots, input fields and device connection dialog
- LabOne API: waveform update using vectorWrite replaced by faster and more robust method setVector. Waveforms are now ordered according to the sequence in which they are defined in the sequence program, rather than alphabetically.
- LabOne API: waveform update now uses integer format. It’s advised to use the helper functions convert_awg_waveform and parse_awg_waveform to convert to the new format.
- Specifications: added performance diagram for Signal Output phase noise
Release date: 20-Dec-2018
First edition of the UHFQA User Manual