Inspect the Package Contents¶
If the shipping container appears to be damaged, keep the container until you have inspected the contents of the shipment and have performed basic functional tests.
- You have received 1 Zurich Instruments UHFLI or UHFAWG Instrument
- You have received 1 power cord with a power plug suited to your country
- You have received 1 USB cable and/or 1 LAN cable (category 5/6 required)
- A printed version of the "Getting Started" section
- The "Next Calibration" sticker on the back panel of the Instrument indicates approximately 2 years ahead in time. Zurich Instruments recommends calibration intervals of 2 years
- The MAC address and serial number of the instrument are displayed on a sticker on the back panel
The UHF Instrument is equipped with a multi-mains switched power supply, and therefore can be connected to most power systems in the world. The fuse holder is integrated with the power inlet, and can be extracted by grabbing the holder with two finger nails (or small screwdrivers) at the top and at the bottom at the same time. A spare fuse is contained in the fuse holder. The fuse description is mentioned in the specification chapter.
Carefully inspect your Instrument. If there is mechanical damage or the amplifier does not pass the basic tests, then you should immediately notify the Zurich Instruments support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.