Inspect the Package Contents¶
If the shipping container appears to be damaged, keep the container until you have inspected the contents of the shipment and have performed basic functional tests.
Please verify the following:
- You have received 1 Zurich Instruments SHFQA Instrument
- You have received 1 power cord with a power plug suited to your country
- You have received 1 USB 3.0 cable and/or 1 LAN cable (category 5/6 required)
- You have received 1 Zurich Instruments ZSync cable
- You have received a printed version of the "Getting Started" section
- The "Next Calibration" sticker on the rear panel of the instrument indicates a date approximately 2 years in the future → Zurich Instruments recommends calibration intervals of 2 years
- The MAC address of the instrument is displayed on a sticker on the back panel
The SHFQA Instrument is equipped with a multi-mains switched power supply, and therefore can be connected to most power systems in the world. The fuse holder is integrated with the power inlet and can be extracted by grabbing the holder with two small screwdrivers at the top and at the bottom at the same time. A spare fuse is contained in the fuse holder. The fuse description is found in the specifications chapter.
Carefully inspect your instrument. If there is mechanical damage or the instrument does not pass the basic tests, then you should immediately notify the Zurich Instruments support team through email.