The following section gives an overview of the device/module specific functionalities.
zhinst-toolkit offers high level support for all Zurich Instruments devices (Even though not all devices are listed below). Please refer to the overview of the common functionalities for more information.
- AWG Sequence Programming
- DAQ Data Acquisition
- Instrument configuration
- Configuring the scope
- Initializing the scope module
- Subscribing to the scope node data
- Obtain scope records from the device using an instance of the Scope Module.
- Obtain data with triggering disabled
- Obtain data with triggering enabled
- Obtain and perform an FFT on the data
- Plot the results