Release date: 31-Oct-2023
- Introduced the Output Router and Adder option to enable flexible routing of digital signals between analog outputs.
- Added amplitude registers to the command table to allow indpenedent sweeping or changing of multiples sets of amplitudes.
- Added automatic fallback to a link-local IP address in case no DHCP server could be found.
- Added Ethernet-over-USB support on the USB (not maintenance) interface.
- The holdoff time of the Internal Trigger must now be a multiple of 100 ns, to improve consistency with the PQSC and ensure phase reproducibility when using the LF path.
- The center frequency when using the LF path must now be a multiple of 100 MHz, to ensure phase reproducibility when using the LF path.
- Fixed a minor floating point rounding artifact such that the default marker delay is now correctly displayed as 0s.
- Introduced a new high-performance data-server kernel. It improves reliability and performances of communication with the instrument.
Release date: 30-Jun-2023
- Added ability to reset all node settings to preset values by writing
/DEV.../SYSTEM/PRESET/LOADnode. The nodes
/DEV.../SYSTEM/PRESET/ERRORallow for monitoring of the preset status.
- Updated the default values of trigger input settings to better reflect typical usage. New default values are as follows: Trigger level is now 1 V by default (calibration can lead to values slightly different than 1.0 V), trigger slope detection is now the rising edge by default.
- Introduced the
/DEV.../SYSTEM/INTERNALTRIGGER/SYNCHRONIZATION/ENABLEnodes to make it possible to keep waveform playback synchronized across a full QCCS setup, even in the presence of non-deterministic data transfer times.
- Deprecated the digital mixer reset functionality.
- Manual: Added a section on how to use the synchronization check in the AWG Tab.
- Manual: Added tips to the Basic Waveform Generation Tutorial on how to achieve phase reproducibility in the LF path by using appropriate center frequency and trigger holdoff time settings.
Release date: 28-Feb-2023
- AWG: Extended functionality of
resetOscPhaseto able to reset the phase of the digital mixer (e.g. to enable reproducible phase setting when using the LF path).
- AWG: Added a model to reliably predict feedback latency
- AWG: Improved support for alternative hardware components.
- AWG: Added ability for the device to prevent LabOne changes that are incompatible with the device hardware.
- Manual: Added additional documentation on
playHold. Added a tutorial on qubit tuneup.
- AWG: Improved efficiency of
playHoldto use fewer assembly instructions.
- Output: Improved timing jitter of output when triggering an SG channel over ZSync.
- ZSync/DIO: Fixed a bug that caused the DIO interface to behave wrongly when switching between LVCMOS and LVDS outputs in non-manual mode.
- LabOne: Fixed the value of legacy node
/DEV.../CLOCKBASEfor SHF devices. To have always the correct value, use the device node
Release date: 31-Aug-2022
- AWG: Added support for 16 sample waveforms with the command table.
- AWG: Added a new sequencer command
playHoldto allow the AWG to hold waveform and marker data for a specified number of samples.
- AWG: Added ability of executeTableEntry to use variable arguments corresponding to qubit data received over ZSync.
- AWG: Fixed a bug in which the command table always required a waveform to make parameter changes.
- AWG: Improved the speed with which the AWGs can be enabled.
- LabOne: Added waveform and marker delay settings in the Digital Modulation and DIO Tabs, respectively.
/DEV.../SGCHANNELS/n/AWG/ELF/DATAnode accepts raw data as 8-, 16-, and 64-bit integer vectors in addition to 32-bit words.
/DEV.../DIOS/0/MODEnode changed keyword arguments to enable control of DIO values by the sequencer from
Release date: 28-Feb-2022
- Manual: Added new tutorials to the User Manual: Basic Sine Generation, Basic Waveform Playback, Triggering and Synchronization, Digital Modulation, Using the Python API, and Pulse-level Sequencing with the Command Table.
- Manual: Added LabOne UI descriptions for the Digital Modulation and DIO Tabs to the User Manual.
- AWG: Added support for fast sequencer-based IF sweeps via the SeqC commands configFreqSweep(), setSweepStep(), and setOscFreq().
- AWG: Added support for conditional triggering over DIO via SeqC commands: setDIO(), getDIO(), waitDIOTrigger(), getDIOTriggered(), playWaveDIO().
- AWG: Improved playWaveZSync() and getZSyncData() SeqC commands for fast feedback with PQSC.
- AWG: Added ability for each sequencer to read data from either ZSync or DIO.
- AWG: Added a built-in waiting time of wait(3) to the resetOscPhase() command, to prevent the oscillator from resetting during waveform playback.
- AWG: Added support for waitSineOscPhase() SeqC command.
- AWG: Fixed bug in which using too many triggers back to back would cause unpredictable waveform playback.
- LabOne: Added support for the SHFSG in zhinst-deviceutils in the Python API, to improve user programming experience.
- LabOne: Improved QCoDeS and Labber drivers and zhinst-toolkit to offer support of the SHFSG.
- LabOne: Added low-frequency path control to the Output Tab in the LabOne UI. Updated documentation in the User Manual accordingly.
- Outputs: Added ability to set the center frequency when using the low-frequency path. Accepted values: 0 - 2 GHz.
- Outputs: Marker and trigger outputs adjusted to be aligned with the RF output by default.
- Outputs: Default values of sine generator, AWG gain settings, and command table amplitude settings updated to automatically generate the upper sideband.
- Outputs: Replaced the two AWG output amplitude settings with a single global amplitude setting. Default value is 0.5 to prevent saturating the DAC.
- ZSync/DIO: Improved ZSync link stability.
- ZSync/DIO: Fixed bug in which DIO outputs could not be set properly.
- ZSync/DIO: Added the Real-Time Logger that logs history of incoming
ZSync and DIO messages at
Release date: 31-Aug-2021
- Initial release of SHFSG user manual.