The following section provides a set of examples.
zhinst-qcodes is based on zhinst-toolkit. Meaning it has the same device specific functions and structure. Please take a look at the examples in the zhinst-toolkit examples for a more extensive list of examples.
- Instrument configuration
- Configuring the scope
- Initializing the scope module
- Subscribing to the scope node data
- Obtain scope records from the device using an instance of the Scope Module.
- Obtain data with triggering disabled
- Obtain data with triggering enabled
- Obtain and perform an FFT on the data
- Plot the results
- Qubit readout measurements
- Measuring qubit readout weights
- SHFQA Sweeper
- Generate a Rabi Sequence